Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Challenge: 30 orks... pt II

It's already a fail, sort of. I realized pretty quickly that painting 30 orks would make them look way below the standard of my other orks (see the previous photo). So I cut it down to twenty, and decided to use a zenital/glazing technique on the ten shootas. Kinda like how I did the runtherder for my grots (tutorial coming on that one). And it also means that I can concentrate on painting the nob properly.

So far I've blocked in all the colors on the sluggas. What's left is painting the straps – which they have a ton of – and then washing & highlights.

There will be no Malifaux-opening stuff before the 30 ones are done though. Hopefully the Malifaux stuff will be delayed a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment