Sunday, February 8, 2015

It was ages ago...

... but still there's some visitors coming here. So I thought I would tell anyone dropping by and reading the posts from the beginning that stuff changed. I stopped the 40K (Games Workshops public relations finally got to me too) and that left room for the military modelling to grow. So much that I now run my own shop over at http://www.mamoco.se/

At the time of writing it's just out, and only for customers in Sweden. But I hope to be able to cater to the entire Europan Union in a few months. So if you're looking for airbrushes (Harder & Steenbeck and Sparmax for the moment), paints (I stock both Vallejo and Tamiya, Humbrol is on the way) or scale models, head on over to www.mamoco.se to have a look.

Best regards,
PX

2 comments:


  1. tutuapp downloads
    tutuapp
    tutuapp download
    tutuapp free
    Before we jump into the download section, let’s briefly talk about key features of this app store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kingroot
    kingroot app
    kingroot for pc
    kingroot pc
    download kingroot pc
    the article that you created is very useful, hopefully thank you also visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete