Friday, July 30, 2010

Back from Germany

Felipe Massa @ Lap 63
I just wanted to post and tell y'all I aint dead or something. The trip to Germany was a blast. The F1 race was amazing. But I managed to miss -all- miniature gaming related stuff, and I haven't had the time to work on any minis since coming back three days ago. 

I knew there was a couple of gaming stores in Frankfurt, but I couldn't find them. And I didn't really want to bore my dad with gaming stuff. Instead we went around the southern parts of Germany and into the Ardennes looking at WWII stuff. In total we spent 55 hours in the M3 (not too bad, it's a comfy car), one hour of it was at the legendary racetrack Nürburgring

I picked up an iPad at the Apple Store in Frankfurt. And it's kinda related to gaming. I scanned my 40K rulebook (which you're allowed to do according to Swedish copyright laws as long as it's for your own personal use) and created links from the index to the relevant pages. No more lugging around the BRB (or the small red book) when going gaming. Next up is the ork codex... but first I really really have to finish the orks. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment