Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dicerings!!!



This Kickstarter thing... I'm waiting for the backlash when some high profile goes bust. But until then I'm happily parting with my money for cool stuff I didn't know I could live without. This time it's the DiceRings.

Not only will my OCD be less severe, I can also make that critical charge-roll WHEREVER I WANT! On the bus? Need to declare a Waaagh! and charge? No worries! Having a shower when low morale strikes? On the left hand you have a 2r6... roll away! Lost combat with girlfriend? Need to see if she sweeps you? Since you are a good boyfriend you've bought her a r6 as well... Just roll and see if she destroys you or not. (Be a gentleman, let her sweep you and admit defeat!)

So, you see, this is a Kickstarter you need to take part in.

2 comments:

  1. Im still not sure what to think of these "kickstart" things, seems someone out there is getting rich VERUY easily off them to me!

    Anyway, i look forward to seeing how you get on with the oils!

    ive just added your blog to my blog roll BTW, please add mine to yours! its http://scifiwargamers.blogspot.co.uk/

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as I get my cool stuff I dont mind anyone getting filthy rich. But sooner or later someone is going to find a way to gamble the system or scam people. :/

    Blog added! :D

    ReplyDelete